Hi all,

The vote for KIP-1004 passes with the following +1 votes and no +0 or -1
votes:

- Hector Geraldino
- Mickael Maison (binding)
- Greg Harris (binding)
- Yash Mayya (binding)
- Federico Valeri

With regards to the open discussion about whether to remove the deprecated
tasks.max.enforce property in 4.0.0 or later, I've tweaked the KIP to
clearly state that it may take place in 4.0.0 but may also be delayed. A
deprecated property does not require a KIP for removal, so we have some
wiggle room should the discussion continue, especially if people feel
strongly that we should push to remove it in time for 4.0.0.

Thanks all for your votes and discussion!

Cheers,

Chris