Hi Mickael,
Thanks for the response.
I've added the proposed default value for the refresh interval config.
I've also added a new config to the KIP that will enable a TTL-based
eviction policy for the in-memory LRO cache, as @huqedi suggested - also
added a proposed default for this configuration.
I did not get a chance/could not figure out a way to verify how much sense
these default values make - so I'd be happy to be challenged on those.
I've also skimmed through the MirrorMaker configs to check usages for
configs that accept `-1` values - if my understanding is correct, `-1` is
in the case of this metric would be intended to indicate that this metric
should not be reported, since it would not be possible without the periodic
LEO poll job.
If my understanding is correct, I believe it makes sense to allow this -
I've added a sentence about this to the KIP.
Please take a look and let me know what you think,

Thanks!