Hi Viktor,

Let me address your points one by one.

   1. The current implementation does not support the source->target pair
   based configuration, it is global.
   2. Yes, I introduced that property both in the client and in the
   connectors
   3. This is a great idea, I am going to do that, and also I tried to
   construct the property name in a way that makes this clear for the users: '
   default.replication.policy.heartbeats.topic.name'
   4. Yeah, that was my impression too.

Thanks,
Berci

--