Hello.

After merge of the first PR in series there are two following PR’s that moves
some of ConsumerGroupCommand tests to tools module.
Please, take a look:

* ConsoleGroupServiceTest - https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/15248
* DeleteConsumerGroupsTest, DeleteOffsetsConsumerGroupCommandIntegrationTest,
ListConsumerGroupTest https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/15256