Hey Josep,

Thanks for finding and fixing this build breakage!
I was wondering why we didn't find out about this via CI, since we do
build with 2.12 in Jenkins.

It turns out the build has been stuck for the past week, and I've
raised an INFRA ticket to see if they can help us.
Until this is resolved, we're not going to get feedback on trunk
builds and need to rely on branch builds instead.

Thanks,
Greg