Sophie, I'll add a paragraph about removing `windowed.inner.serde.class` to
the KIP. I'll also add putting it in the `TimeWindowedSerde` class with
some add'tl guidance on the docs addition.

Also, I double-checked setting window.size.ms on the client and it doesn't
throw an error at all, in response to Matthias's question. Changing the KIP

--

[image: Confluent] <https://www.confluent.io>
Lucia Cerchie

[image: Try Confluent Cloud for Free]