Sorry but I have to vote -1

I tried verifying that the migration quotas bug described in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-16222 was fixed, and it appears to
still be an issue with 3.6.2 RC1. The quota on the default resource is still
getting translated improperly.

I am looking into what the issue is here.

best,
Colin