Hi, Jose,

Thanks for the reply. A few more comments.

54. Admin.addMetadataVoter: It seems that Endpoint shouldn't include
securityProtocol since it's not in DescribeQuorumResponse.

55. Metrics:
55.1 It would be useful to be clear whether they are reported by the
controller leader, all controllers or all controllers and brokers.
55.2 IsObserver, type=KafkaController: Should we use the dash convention to
be consistent with the rest of the metrics?

56. kafka-storage : "If the --release-version flag is not specified, the
IBP in the configuration is used."
  kafka-storage takes controller.properties as the input parameter and IBP
is not a controller property, right?

57. To be consistent with kafka-storage, should we make the
--release-version flag in kafka-features optional too? If this is not
specified, the default associated with the tool will be used.

58. Typo: when the voter ID and UUID doesn't match
  doesn't => don't

Jun