We added this because in redesigned mirror maker we need a raw linked list
so we can removed an acked offset from a linked list in O(1). Java and
Scala linked list won¹t work in that case. It was initially put in side
mirror maker as a private class, but later on we also want to have unit
test for it, that¹s why it becomes a separate util class and we have unit
test in UtilsTest.scala.

-Jiangjie (Becket) Qin