Hi Parth,

Thanks! A few questions:

1. Do you want to permit rules in your ACLs that DENY access as well as
ALLOW? This can be handy setting up rules that have exceptions. E.g.
“Allow principal P to READ resource R from all hosts” with “Deny principal
P READ access to resource R from host H1” in combination would allow P to
READ R from all hosts *except* H1.

2. When a topic is newly created, will there be an ACL created for it? If
not, would that not deny subsequent access to it?

(nit) Maybe use Principal instead of String to represent principals?