From: Jun Rao [j...@confluent.io]
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2015 9:44 AM
To: dev@kafka.apache.org
Subject: Re: Metrics package discussion

There is another thing to consider. We plan to reuse the client components
on the server side over time. For example, as part of the security work, we
are looking into replacing the server side network code with the client
network code (KAFKA-1928). However, the client network already has metrics
based on KM.

Thanks,

Jun