Jiangjie,

Allowing messages to be accumulated in an offline partition could be useful
since the partition may become available before the request timeout or
linger time is reached. Now that we are planning to add a new timeout, it
would be useful to think through whether/how that applies to messages in
the accumulator too.

Thanks,

Jun