Hey Gwen,

Currently the test and code are downloaded at the same time. Supposedly
the tests in the same repository should cover match the code.
Are you saying people downloaded a release from some random place and want
to verify it? If that is the case, does that mean people still need to
find the correct place to download the right test artifact?

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin