On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Ashish Singh <asi...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Isamel, thats true. It will be nice to see this fixed, however as we are
> now moving to Github PRs should we start using travis CI?

We are currently using Jenkins for PR builds:

https://builds.apache.org/job/kafka-trunk-git-pr/

It would be good to experiment with Travis if someone has the time and
interest. As I understand, it can be problematic if the test suite takes
too long or uses a lot of CPU, although Apache did buy additional capacity:

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/apache_gains_additional_travis_ci

I didn't want to change everything at once, so I thought that keeping
Jenkins for the initial phase would be the prudent thing to do.

Best,
Ismael