Ewen,

This is quite useful. I used the command that is suggested in the ASFBot
comment:

git pull https://github.com/[contribuer-name]/kafka KAFKA-xxxx

to apply the patch locally. But this would actually better I think, just
that it requires installing hub first. Maybe we can add this to the wiki as
well?

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang