Hi Jiangjie,

Not sure I understand the "What If user have interleaved groups of messages,
each group makes a complete logic?" Could you elaborate a bit?

About the committing functionality, it currently will only commit up to the
processed message's offset; the commit() call it self actually does more
than consumer committing offsets, but together with flushing the local
state and the producer.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang