Thanks everyone for voting. The results are:

+1 binding = 4 votes (Ewen Cheslack-Postava, Neha Narkhede, Joel Koshy and Jun
Rao)
+1 non-binding = 3 votes
-1 = 0 votes
0 = 0 votes

The vote passes.

I will release artifacts to maven central, update the dist svn and download
site. Will send out an announce after that.

Thanks,

Jun