Related to these questions, I create a jira to track testing/validating
these expectations for both the internal SimpleAuthorizer and any third
party implemented authorizer:

KAFKA-3329 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-3329>: Validation
script to test expected behavior of Authorizer implementations