For a certain definition of accurate :)

We can add blockers as we find critical bugs and we can remove items
if they become less relevant. As we get closer to rolling out the
release candidate, we can re-evaluate the remaining blockers and
re-consider whether they indeed prevent us from voting a release.

If you want to discuss anything specific, we can do so on the relevant JIRA.

Gwen