Harsha,

Since you are clearly in favor of the KIP, do you mind jumping into
the discussion thread and help me understand the decision behind the
configuration parameters only allowing a single Login and
CallbackHandler class? This seems too limiting to me, and while Rajini
is trying hard to convince me otherwise, I remain doubtful. Perhaps
(since we have similar experience with Hadoop), you can help me see
what I am missing.

Gwen