+1 (non-binding) on the proposal. Just a minor suggestion.

I am wondering should we change the config name to "
log.cleaner.compaction.delay.ms"? The first glance at the configuration
name is a little confusing. I was thinking do we have a "max" lag? And is
this "lag" a bad thing?

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin