Hi,

I have use case where in I want to Publish the message only after my
Primary Transaction getting committed into SQL Store. My Primary store is
update may involve multiple tables under single Transactions.

At the same time, if Publish in Kafka  fails for some reason, I should be
able to get rollback and if possible rollback my Primary Store. I
understand this involves two different stores and transactions across them.
I would like to get the Suggestions and input from this Group about if
there is any Transactional Logic in Producer.

Thanks in advance.