Hi All,
Could you please provide below information.

1. Kafka security features (Kerberos , ACL's) are beta quality code or can
they be used in production?
 Because Kafka documentation shows they are of beta code quality.

>From Apache Kafka Documentation "In release 0.9.0.0, the Kafka community
added a number of features that, used either separately or together,
increases security in a Kafka cluster. These features are considered to be
of beta quality."

2. Kafka new Consumer/Producer only supports the security features.
>From Apache Kafka Documentation "The code is considered beta quality. Below
is the configuration for the new consumer"

So, can we use the Kafka security features on production cluster?
Could any one help on this.