Hello Kafka users, developers and client-developers,

One more RC for 0.10.1.0. We're hoping this is the final one so that we can
meet the release target date of Oct. 17 (Monday). Please let me know as
soon as possible if you find any major problems.

Release plan: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Rele
ase+Plan+0.10.1.

Release notes for the 0.10.1.0 release:
http://home.apache.org/~jgus/kafka-0.10.1.0-rc3/RELEASE_NOTES.html

*** Please download, test and vote by Monday, Oct 17, 5pm PT

Kafka's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://kafka.apache.org/KEYS

* Release artifacts to be voted upon (source and binary):
http://home.apache.org/~jgus/kafka-0.10.1.0-rc3/

* Maven artifacts to be voted upon:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/

* Javadoc:
http://home.apache.org/~jgus/kafka-0.10.1.0-rc3/javadoc/

* Tag to be voted upon (off 0.10.1 branch) is the 0.10.1.0-rc3 tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=kafka.git;a=tag;h=50f30a44f31fca1bd9189d2814388d51bd56b06b

* Documentation:
http://kafka.apache.org/0101/documentation.html

* Protocol:
http://kafka.apache.org/0101/protocol.html

* Tests:
Unit tests: https://builds.apache.org/job/kafka-0.10.1-jdk7/71/
System tests:
http://testing.confluent.io/confluent-kafka-0-10-1-system-test-results/?prefix=2016-10-13--001.1476369986--apache--0.10.1--ee212d1/

(Note that these tests do not include a couple patches merged today. I will
send links to updated test builds as soon as they are available)

Thanks,

Jason