Harsha -- Thanks for clarifying but I had noticed that and still gave those
suggestions.

Calling a VOTE thread on a discussion when there are varied viewpoints is
never something this community has resorted to. The optics of it force
binary decision making when in reality there are several tradeoffs to
consider (Ewen summarized those really well in his recent email). I think a
discussion on each of the points is worthwhile which is something a
conversation would allow us to do.

Neha