Hi all,

I'm currently with limited internet access so I have not done a proper
review of the KIP, my apologies. A couple of thoughts:

1. I agree with Rajini and I don't see the value in bumping the protocol
version in this case. As Rajini said, the enabled mechanisms are
independent of the broker version. If and when we have a feature API, we
can consider exposing it that way.

2. Do we really want to support sha1? The security of it has been
questioned and the general recommendation is to avoid it these days.

Ismael