Hi Jao

Thanks for the response. Sorry for slow reply, both with personal sickness and
also battling some critical issues encountered since upgrading to 0.10.1.0

1) Thans for spotting, Document error where we branched this KIP from KIP-82,
will get that removed.
2) Intent is to do this just at the record message level.
3) Thanks for spotting, Will ensure this is corrected.
4) As per discussion thread we will support tombstone + null value, tombstone +
non null value, no tombstone + null value.
5) I believe this was in the discussion thread, @Mayuresh is this something
we’ve overlooked? I thought we would down convert and remove the value so the
old consumer had existing behavior, or is there something we haven’t thought
about?

Cheers
Mike