Michael,

We can only support outerJoin if both tables are keyed the same way. Lets
say for example you can map both ways, however, the key for each table is
of a different type. So t1 is long and t2 is string - what is the key type
of the resulting GlobalKTable? So when you subsequently join to this table,
and do a lookup on it, which key are you using?

Thanks,
Damian