Hi, Michael,

Thanks for the response.

100. Is there any other metadata associated with the uuid that APM sends to
the central coordinator? What kind of things could you do once the tracing
is embedded in each message?

103. How do you preserve the per key ordering when switching to a different
DC at IG? Are you doing 2-way mirroring?

105. Got it. So, you don't need to use headers for encryption itself. But
if there is another use case for headers, it's hard to put that info into
the encrypted payload.

106. Embedding all metadata instead of just the producer id per message is
likely more verbose, right?  Similarly, in 100 above, only a uuid is
embedded in each message.

107. Yes, this kind of UUID is proposed KIP-98 for deduping.

Jun