Hey Jun,

Do you have time to review the KIP again or vote for it?

Hey Ewen,

Can you also review the KIP again or vote for it? I have discussed with
Radai and Becket regarding your concern. We still think putting it in Admin
Client seems more intuitive because there is use-case where application
which manages topic or produces data may also want to purge data. It seems
weird if they need to create a consumer to do this.

Thanks,
Dong

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Mayuresh Gharat <gharatmayures...@gmail.com