Hi Ismael,

Sure we can do that. Just wanted to check on the timeline on when this can
go in.
I can wait till the new ProduceRequest gets in to trunk.
On the other hand we can also support it in the existing code.
I am fine either ways.

Should I start Vote on this, so that we can get this approved?

Thanks,

Mayuresh

--
-Regards,