Hi Arun,

I was thinking along the same lines as you, listing the use cases on the wiki, but didn't find time to get around doing that yet.
Don't mind if you do it if you have access now.
I was thinking it would be nice if, once we have the use cases listed, people could use likes to up-vote the use cases similar to what they're working on.

I should have a bit more time to action this in the next few days, but happy for you to do it if you can beat me to it ;-)

Cheers,
Michal