It's listed below:

* Maven artifacts to be voted upon:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/

On 22/04/17 19:23, Shimi Kiviti wrote:
Is there a maven repo with these jars so I can test it against our kafka
streams services?

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 9:05 PM, Eno Thereska <eno.there...@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1 tested the usual streams tests as before.

Thanks
Eno
On 21 Apr 2017, at 17:56, Gwen Shapira <g...@confluent.io> wrote:

Hello Kafka users, developers, friends, romans, countrypersons,

This is the fourth (!) candidate for release of Apache Kafka 0.10.2.1.

It is a bug fix release, so we have lots of bug fixes, some super
important.

Release notes for the 0.10.2.1 release:
http://home.apache.org/~gwenshap/kafka-0.10.2.1-rc3/RELEASE_NOTES.html

*** Please download, test and vote by Wednesday, April 26, 2017 ***

Kafka's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://kafka.apache.org/KEYS

* Release artifacts to be voted upon (source and binary):
http://home.apache.org/~gwenshap/kafka-0.10.2.1-rc3/

* Maven artifacts to be voted upon:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/

* Javadoc:
http://home.apache.org/~gwenshap/kafka-0.10.2.1-rc3/javadoc/

* Tag to be voted upon (off 0.10.2 branch) is the 0.10.2.1 tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=kafka.git;a=tag;h=
8e4f09caeaa877f06dc75c7da1af7a727e5e599f

* Documentation:
http://kafka.apache.org/0102/documentation.html

* Protocol:
http://kafka.apache.org/0102/protocol.html

/**************************************

Your help in validating this bugfix release is super valuable, so
please take the time to test and vote!

Suggested tests:
* Grab the source archive and make sure it compiles
* Grab one of the binary distros and run the quickstarts against them
* Extract and verify one of the site docs jars
* Build a sample against jars in the staging repo
* Validate GPG signatures on at least one file
* Validate the javadocs look ok
* The 0.10.2 documentation was updated for this bugfix release
(especially upgrade, streams and connect portions) - please make sure
it looks ok: http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html

But above all, try to avoid finding new bugs - we want to get this
release
out the door already :P

Thanks,
Gwen

--
*Gwen Shapira*
Product Manager | Confluent

--
Signature
<http://www.openbet.com/>         Michal Borowiecki

        +44 203 249 8448

        E:      michal.borowie...@openbet.com
        W:      www.openbet.com <http://www.openbet.com/>

        OpenBet Ltd

        Chiswick Park Building 9

        566 Chiswick High Rd

        London

        W4 5XT

        UK

<https://www.openbet.com/email_promo>

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmas...@openbet.com <mailto:postmas...@openbet.com> and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by OpenBet for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary. OpenBet Ltd. Registered Office: Chiswick Park Building 9, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5XT, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3134634. VAT no. GB927523612