Hi all,

Thanks for all the discussion.  I made some changes to the KIP.

* After some discussion about permissions, CreateAcls/DeleteAcls now
require Cluster:Alter rather than Cluster:All.

* The resource type, operation type, etc. enums now start at 0 rather
than at -2, for simplicity's sake

* Added a new exception, SecurityDisabledException, which is returned
when we attempt to list, add, or remove ACLs, but security is disabled
(i.e. there is no authorizer configured to handle the request).

* Added a note to listAclsRequest specifying that the arguments are
ANDed together to act as a filter.

* Added some clarification about the compatibility rules for ACL
deletion when the client is newer than the broker

cheers,
Colin