Thank you all!

This KIP passed the vote with 3 binding and 5 non-binding +1s:

+1 (binding) from Guozhang Wang, Ismael Juma and Ewen Cheslack-Postava

+1 (non-binding) from Matthias J. Sax, Bill Bejeck, Eno Thereska, Arun Mathew and Thomas Becker

Created KAFKA-5233 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-5233> created to track implementation.

It's been a fantastic experience for me working with this great community to produce a KIP for the first time.
Big thank you to everyone who contributed!

Cheers,
Michał