Hello all,

The PMC of Apache Kafka is pleased to announce that we have invited Damian
Guy as a committer to the project.

Damian has made tremendous contributions to Kafka. He has not only
contributed a lot into the Streams api, but have also been involved in many
other areas like the producer and consumer clients, broker-side
coordinators (group coordinator and the ongoing transaction coordinator).
He has contributed more than 100 patches so far, and have been driving on 6
KIP contributions.

More importantly, Damian has been a very prolific reviewer on open PRs and
has been actively participating on community activities such as email lists
and slack overflow questions. Through his code contributions and reviews,
Damian has demonstrated good judgement on system design and code qualities,
especially on thorough unit test coverages. We believe he will make a great
addition to the committers of the community.

Thank you for your contributions, Damian!

-- Guozhang, on behalf of the Apache Kafka PMC