Github user ewencp commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/kafka-site/pull/64

    I grabbed the dates from that page and filled in the beta ones based on
mailing list posts. The actual dates seem to be inconsistent and the JIRA
release dates aren't always maintained (I know because I dug up dates and
closed a few other releases when I last ran one), but tbh the point here is
just the rough timing anyway.

---
with INFRA.
---