About KGroupedStream vs GroupedKStream: shouldn't we keep the naming
convention consistent? And if we change the naming schema just change
all at once? I personally don't care which naming scheme is better, but
I think consistency is super important!

About Bill's comment: I agree, and had a similar thought.

-Matthias