Thanks Tom. Thanks for the KIP. A few comments:

1. Does the `PartitionCount` class still make sense given that the method
can only increase the number of partitions now?
2,. In `NewTopic`, we have `numPartitions`. Should we keep using that
variant and call the method `increaseNumPartitions`?
3. Since this has been discussed at length as part of the reassign
partitions KIP, I suggest starting the vote tomorrow if there are no
objections from others.

Thanks,
Ismael