Thanks for the KIP, Randall. Those are badly needed!

Can we have two metrics with record rate per task? One before SMT and one
after?
We can have cases where we read 5000 rows from JDBC but write 5 to Kafka,
or read 5000 records from Kafka and write 5 due to filtering. I think its
important to know both numbers.

Gwen

--
*Gwen Shapira*