I added the following: Due to change in the default value of retries from 0
to MAX_INT and the existing default value of
max.in.flight.request.per.connection==5, reordering becomes a possibility
by default. To prevent reordering, set
max.in.flight.request.per.connection==1.

It does not hurt to mention it as it's a default behavior change?