Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your comments. For the single interface (RichXXX and
XXXWithKey) solution, I have already submitted a PR but probably it is
outdated (when the KIP first proposed), I need to revisit that one.

@Guozhang, from our (offline) discussion, I understood that we may not make
it merge this KIP into the upcoming release, as KIP-159 is not voted yet
(because we want both KIP-149 and KIP-159 to be as an "atomic" merge).  So
I decided to wait until KIP-182 gets stable (there are some minor updates
AFAIK) and update the KIP accordingly. Please correct me if I am wrong or I
misunderstood.

Cheers,
Jeyhun