Hi,

with KIP-182 being implemented in 1.0 that will be released shortly, I
wanted to follow up on this KIP. It seems, that we don't need it any
longer, as KIP-182 resolves those issues.

If you agree, please update the KIP wiki page accordingly and move the
KIP to "discarded" table.

Thanks a lot!

-Matthias