Hi Tom,

Thanks for pointing it out. I meant to say Oct. 17th, Tuesday, for a 72
hours period.

That being said, we need to have a lazy majority to accept a release RC
according to our bylaws (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Bylaws). And if we cannot
achieve that via thorough testing within the period we will automatically
extend the voting process.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang