Sorry,

so used to the users mailing list...

Thanks for the remarks. hope I didn't miss any.
Not even sure if it makes sense to introduce A and B or just stick with
"this ktable", "other ktable"

Thank you
Jan

On 27.10.2017 06:58, Ted Yu wrote:
Do you mind addressing my previous comments ?

http://search-hadoop.com/m/Kafka/uyzND1hzF8SRzUqb?subj=Re+DISCUSS+KIP+213+Support+non+key+joining+in+KTable

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 9:38 PM, Jan Filipiak <jan.filip...@trivago.com>