Hi Ted,

Thank you for running the tests. As you have mentioned in KAFKA-4262, this
has been a known intermittent test failure. It has been difficult to make
integration tests for quotas reliable since they verify the time taken to
complete after running for a short duration. We should make the tests
reliable, but this shouldn't be a blocker for the release.