I have made an update to the KIP to optionally return all the config
synonyms in *DescribeConfigsResponse*. The synonyms are returned in the
order of precedence. AlterConfigsResponse will not be modified by the KIP.
Since many configs already have various overrides (e.g. topic configs with
broker overrides, security properties with listener name overrides) and we
will be adding more levels with dynamic configs, it will be useful to
obtain the full list in order of precedence.