Adding Users list to this email for help on below queries. please help us.
Regards,Ajay chaudhary

    On Thursday 14 December 2017, 1:07:56 PM IST, ajay chaudhary
<juniora...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hi Team,
This is Ajay working with Yodlee India. We are trying to setup Kafka cluster
for streaming and we need some clarifications.
Could you please help us to understand this behavior.
How do we add a capacity to existing Kafka cluster. Let us assume, we have
Kafka cluster with 3 brokers and all brokers has single mount point
allocated(log.dirs). we create a topic with some partitions and after some days
mount point becomes 100% full may be due to unexpected data growth.
how do we add space to Kafka cluster so that existing partitions (say partition
0 where it originally resides is full) make use of newly provisioned space?
how would new messages be handled coming to this partition? Please help us
understand this?
Regards,Ajay chaudhary