After investigation, I have found that the
InternalStreamsBuilder#globalTable method is the only instance where the
constructor for GlobalKTableImpl is called.
The KTableValueGetterSupplier parameter used in this particular constructor
is an instance of KTableSourceValueGetterSupplier. Hence, your requirement
is satisfied.

Since this is the vote thread, if you have further comments, please comment
on the pull request.