Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the KIP!

Could we consider taking an approach similar to what was done in KIP-182
with regards to overloading?

Meaning we could add a "Forwarded" object (horrible name I know) with
methods withTimestamp, withChildName, and withChildIndex. To handle the
case when both a child-name and child-index is provided we could throw an
exception.

Then we could reduce the overloaded {{forward}} methods from 6 to 2.

Thanks,
Bill